Run with no options, Blip will bring up a menu (via xconfirm) with the
- The default -- checks and prints all current connections.
- Make a connection to the modem pool. It first checks to make sure there
isn't an existing connection.
- Disconnect the current connection. It first checks to see if there are any
active connections. If so, it prints them out and asks for verification.
- Minimize the Blip window. A silly function, but some people liked to have
it running the whole time, rather than re-run it.
- Quits Blip -- doesn't kill the connection.
To access these functions from the command line, type
where the corresponding options are listed below.
DISCONNECT/DISCONN/HANGUP/HANG -- force hangup, even if current connections
No corresponding option.
If I have enough demand, I'll add this option. ;-)